Lamy’s legendary writing instrument is blended with Neo LAB’s ncode digital writing technology.
Just like other writing instruments, all you need to do is pick up and write. By touching the paper surface and applying pressure, the writing instrument switches on automatically and keeps all your notes not only on paper but also in its own memory.
Whatever is written is stored and can be later downloaded into the Neo Studio app
With the LAMY safari all black ncode, the matching LAMY digital paper notebook and the numerous functions of the Neo Studio App, it’s easy to write on paper, to simultaneously digitize your handwritten material and then to edit it as you choose.
There are icons in your paper notebook that allow you to share and bookmark your page – or you can use the handy paper controller for some editing functions.
Lamy Safari All Black ncode Set - Digital Writing Specifications
- Pen Body Material: Fun and functional the safari is made of sturdy and colorful ABS plastic
- Notebook: Dot grid ruling, 192 ivory pages, 8 perforated sheets, 2 ribbon markers, elastic band & back paper pocket
- LAMY M 21 ballpoint pen refill: Equipped with an exchangeable LAMY M 21 ballpoint pen refill with black ink color
- LED Indicator: Where the viewing window of the LAMY safari fountain pen shows how much ink is left in the cartridge, the LAMY safari all black ncode displays its charging status.
- NCODE sensor (camera): Neo LAB’s optoelectronic sensor reads the ncode pattern printed on the paper of the LAMY digital paper notebook (sold separately or as a set) and recognizes handwriting and pages
- MICRO USB connector: A full charge using a Micro USB cable permits
- 11 hours of non-stop writing
- Convert handwriting into printed text in 32 languages
- Each page, or just excerpts, can be saved and shared via weblink in a variety of formats: PDF, JPG, MP4 or GIF
- Pen Length (Capped): 146mm (5.75in)
- Pen Length (Opened): 137mm (5.39in)
- Pen Weight: 18.6g (0.66oz)
- Notebook Size: 145mm x 210mm (5.71in x 8.27in)
- Gift boxed