Kaweco Special Edition Pens in rich red with brass accents!
The sleek octagonal design gives the Special series its minimalist look, which is stylistically reminiscent of the Bauhaus. The lightweight aluminum body has a translucent red coating and brass fittings.
The pen is lightweight which makes it ideal for on the go.
- Click mechanism retractable point
- Lightweight durable aluminum body with red coating
- Measures 5.6" | 14.4 cm long
- Includes one blue refill
- Order ballpoint refills for this pen here: Kaweco G2 Ballpoint Pen Refills
- Cap screws on securely, posts on end when writing
- Capped length: 14 cm | 5.51"
- Posted length: 17 cm | 6.69"
- Chrome plated steel nib in Fine or Medium width
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Order ink cartridges for this pen here: Kaweco Ink Cartridges
- Limited for 1 year
- The sleek and slim design is a classy addition to the Kaweco metal pen line
- The octagonal barrel made of solid aluminium with a matt blue finish
- 140mm long and 10mm in diameter, weighing approx. 20g
- Features the Kaweco logo in polished metal on the end of the cap
- Push-button advance mechanism with an eraser under the push-button
- Supplied with one HB graphite lead and presented in Kaweco long metal tin box
- Made in Germany
Kaweco pens are crafted with care in Nuremberg, Germany. The company was founded in 1883 and embodies the values of sustainability, diversity, and quality. Kaweco is proud to produce a product that offers great value.