This Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche rollerball pen is a superb example of the brands exquisite craftsmanship skills. Manufactured through a series of intricate processes, the pen showcases a detailed appearance. The body of the pen is styled from high-grade metal, hand-coated with a black lacquer finish and decorated with a guilloche texture. The pen also features chrome plated, including a spring-loaded pocket clip and polished grip section with a mirror-like effect. This pen writes beautifully and makes a great accessory for business use or professional writing.
- Expertly engineered by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship