ANELLO IS ITALIAN FOR RING: PLATINUM RINGS LINK THE INDIVIDUAL SEGMENTS OF THE BARREL AND GIVE THE SERIES ITS NAME GRAF VON FABER CASTELL'S ANELLO LINE OF WRITING INSTRUMENTS SHOWS how writing culture can be enriched by beautiful materials and craftsman techniques. The Anello Grenadilla Collection features segments made of grenadilla wood with fine platinum-plated rings between them, giving the collection its name. Perfection to the touch as well as the eye.
- Platinum-plated steel cap screws on securely
- Capped length: 5.4"
- Posted length: 6.7"
- Hand-made 18 karat gold nib with iridium tip, run in by hand
- Medium Nib Width on this pen
- Includes one blue ink cartridge and converter for use with bottled inks
- Order ink cartridges for this pen here: Graf von Faber Castell Ink Cartridges
Crafting each pen involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand. All models have a spring-loaded platinum-plated metal clip and fittings. Delivered in an beautiful dark wood display box and white pouch.
Faber-Castell was established in 1761 in Germany and is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world. It is a leading manufacturer of wooden pencils with a varied range of writing instruments for artists and writers. Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness.