In music, a fantasia is a mixing of styles that create a cohesive piece. It’s a blending of seemingly nonobvious forms that create a symphony that can be appreciated, enjoyed, or even hated. But, it evokes a strong emotion, like all great art.
And, really, is writing so different?
Both practical and portable, the JR Pocket Pen was first produced in the 1940s and appealed to the pragmatism of the times. A handy pocket size, great for on-the-go, the JR becomes a full size fountain pen when the cap is posted. Esterbrook’s first ever sparkling JR design, the Fantasia’s semi-translucent blue acrylic body is imbued with silver glitter and completed with gold plated trim. With a screw-close cap and premium gold plated steel nib, the JR is an ideal travel companion.
- Limited Edition ‘Fantasia’ colourway
- Limited run of 500 worldwide
- Semi-transparent blue resin with silver glitter
- Gold plated trim
- Esterbrook logo embedded in end cap
- Gold plated nib
- Comes with 1 black ink cartridge
- Fitted with converter for use with bottled ink
- Screw close cap
- Presented in Esterbrook gift box
- Made in the USA
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 126mm x D 11mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 153mm x D 11mm
- Weight: 19g
The new Limited Edition Fantasia JR lets you improve and innovate any way you want to the beat of your own drum.
Available in EF, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub