Retro 51 gets back in the saddle with a new edition of the Tornado Popper "Butch" Bandit.
Three colorful bandana designs - "Butch," "Doc," and "Annie" - follow the success of the original three - "Sundance," "Billy," and "Jessie" - released in 2014. Back then, only 300 of each pen were made. Now, there are 777 pieces of each color made worldwide.
Each design is printed on a metal barrel and complimented with chrome trim and matching finial. The limited edition number is engraved on the top ring and packaged in a matching tube. Giddy up because they'll be writing off into the sunset faster than a sneeze through a screen door.
Retro 1951 Tornado Popper Limited Edition "Bandit" Ballpoint Pen Specifications
- Limited Edition of 777 pieces of each color.
- Limited Edition number engraved on the top ring of each pen.
- Standard Tornado Pen Size, Pen Length: 5.11 in. / 129.5mm
- Pen Material: Printed bandana illustration on barrel.
- Pen Trim: Polished Chrome accents
- Matching color top disc.
- Matching commemorative packaging tube
- Smooth writing ballpoint pen uses the REF71 Easy-Flow Black ink cartridge
- May be converted to use a Parker-style gel or REF57 or REF5P Capless Rollerball refill (sold separately)