Fountain pen Guilloche Ciselé Brown.
The Guilloche writing instruments made of precious resin are distinguished by a special process. Each one is engraved individually using a method otherwise reserved for jewellery or silver accessories. The barrel is then hand-lacquered and repeatedly polished.The result is a unique and most interesting surface texture. No two writing implements are identical: each is an individual example of the craftsman’s art.
- Matte surface finished with a delicate herringbone pattern
- Shimmering, rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip part
- Cartridge/converter system
- 18-carat gold nib, rhodium plated, run in by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand
- Medium Nib